Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Which course should I sign up for?

If you have level B2, then you can sign up for an ‘Upper Intermediate English 1 for Academic Professions’ course. If you have level C1, then you can register for an ‘Advanced English 1a for Academic Professions’ course. Please check in the course catalogue for details.

If you have already taken one of these courses, then you should sign up for either the course ‘Upper intermediate 2 for Academic Professions’ or (if you took the first C1 level course) ‘Advanced English 2 for Academic Professions’. Please note that these two courses merge together and so are listed in the course catalogue as taking place at the same time in the same room.

Please note that registration is not first-come, first-served. If you have to take the placement test, please only register after you know which level you have. Since the placement test may take place shortly before the registration deadline, please register as soon as possible after the results have been made available.