Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I have completed the module ‘Upper Intermediate English 1 for Academic Professions’ and would like to take the next module. Which course should I sign up for?

‘Upper Intermediate English 2 for Academic Professions.’ This course is for students who have already taken ‘Upper Intermediate English 1 for Academic Professions’. Please note that the course merges together with ‘Advanced English 2 for Academic Professions’ and so both are listed in the course catalogue as taking place at the same time in the same room.