Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Do I need to take a placement test?

Yes, this is so we can see whether you are suitable for the B2 or C1 course.

If you have already taken "Upper Intermediate English 1 for Academic Professions" or "Advanced English 1a for Academic Professions", then you do not need to take the test. You should sign up for either the course ‘Upper intermediate 2 for Academic Professions’ or (if you took the first C1 level course) ‘Advanced English 2 for Academic Professions’. Please note that these two courses merge together and so are listed in the course catalogue as taking place at the same time in the same room.

All necessary information about the placement test can be found at ABV placement tests.