Test format: online self-evaluation
Date: from now on until Wednesday, Oktober 6, 2021, 11 a.m.
Please proceed as follows:
- Please self-evaluate your Turkish language skills using the CEFR Self-Evaluation test.
- After your self-assessment, please contact Ms. Deniz Aydın (coordination for Turkish) by phone to get assigned to the correct ABV module. The office hours are:
- Tuesday, October 5, 2021 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and
- Wednesday, October 6, 2021 from von 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Once you have been assigned to an ABV module, register online for a corresponding class (deadline for registration is Monday, October 11, 12 noon). Here is a list of all Turkish ABV courses for WiSe 2021/22.
Please note: Registration for a class is not a guarantee of a place in that class. To find out if you have received a place in a class, please visit Course lists on Friday, 15 October.
During the first week of class, lecturers will conduct another assessment of your level to determine your final placement.