How can I get my tandem partnership recognised?
In order to receive a Tandem Certificate, you must complete the following steps:
- Fill out a learning contract with your partner.
- Discuss and sign the contract with a member of the Language Advising Service.
- Keep a journal of your tandem language learning.
- Write a short report (about 400 words, for B1 level and up) about your tandem experience, or record a report (such as in a podcast).
- At the end of the language tandem, fill out an evaluation form from the Language Advising Service together with your partner.
We hope you will enjoy our tandem programme, the alternative way of reaching your language goals!
The following information can be found under these links:
- Important dates for the tandem programme
- Tips and ideas for learning in tandem
- Tandem Online Registration Form (in English)