Pre-semester German course for autumn 2020:
14 September – 23 October 2020
Teaching activity in Summer Semester 2020 at Freie Universität Berlin:
2 November 2020 - 27 February 2021
The registration deadline for autumn 2020 pre-semester German course:
17 August 2020 or when the maximum number of participants has been reached.
- Admission requirements: German language proficiency of at least level A1 (CEF). (Placement through onSET on the first day of the course)
- Contents of course:
- Language: Training in reading, listening, speaking and writing argumentative texts. Improvement of oral and written expression, grammar and lexical proficiency.
- Content: selected topics on politics and society in the Federal Republic of Germany within a historical context.
- Target group: student participants in mobility and exchange programmes (e.g. ERASMUS, Direct Exchange, Fulbright, DAAD); other students (depending on availability)
- Course objectives: Levels A2 to C1 of the Common European Framework (CEF), developed by the Council of Europe
- Lesson times: Monday – Friday between 9:15 and 13:30
- Number of hours: 120 contact hours of 45 minutes each
- ECTS credits: 6
- Course fees:
- € 670,00 Euro (course fee) + € 25.00 (administrative fee) for student participants in mobility and exchange programmes (e.g. ERASMUS, Direct Exchange, Fulbright, DAAD)
- €1.365,00 Euro (course fee) + € 25.00 (administrative fee) for other students
Maximum number of participants: 16 per course
Course programme: Spring 2021