Pre-semester German course spring 2024
4 March - 12 April 2024
Teaching activity in summer semester 2024 at Freie Universität Berlin
15 April - 20 July 2024
Registration deadline for the spring 2024 pre-semester German course
22 January 2024 or when the maximum number of participants has been reached.
- Admission requirements: German language proficiency of at least level A1 (CEFR). (Placement through onSET on the first day of the course)*
- Contents of course:
- Language: Training in reading, listening, speaking and writing argumentative texts. Improvement of oral and written expression, grammar and lexical proficiency.
- Content: selected topics on politics and society in the Federal Republic of Germany within a historical context.
- Target group: students participating in mobility and exchange programmes (e.g. ERASMUS, Direct Exchange, Fulbright, DAAD); other students (depending on availability)
- Course objectives: Levels A2 to C1 of the Common European Framework (CEFR), developed by the Council of Europe
- Lesson times: Monday – Friday between 9:15 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Number of hours: 120 contact hours of 45 minutes each
- ECTS credits: 6
- Course fees:
- €780,00 (course fee including administrative fee) for students participating in mobility and exchange programmes (e.g. ERASMUS, Direct Exchange, Fulbright, DAAD)
- €975,00 (course fee including administrative fee) for other students
- Maximum number of participants: 16 per course