Pre-semester German course for Autumn 2018:
3. September – 12. October 2018
Winter Semester 2018/ 2019 at Freie Universität Berlin:
15. October 2018 - 16. February 2019
The registration deadline for Autumn 2018 pre-semester German course
6. August 2018, or when the maximum number of participants has been reached.
- Admission requirements: German language proficiency of at least level A1 (CEF). (Placement through OnDaF on the first day of the course)
- Contents of course:
Language: Training in reading, listening, speaking and writing argumentative texts. Improvement of oral and written expression, grammar and lexical proficiency.
Content: selected topics on politics and society in the Federal Republic of Germany within a historical context.
- Target group: student participants in mobility and exchange programmes (e.g. ERASMUS, Direct Exchange, Fulbright, DAAD); other students (depending on availability)
- Course objectives: Levels A2 to C1 of the Common European Framework (CEF), developed by the Council of Europe
- Lesson times: Monday – Friday between 9:15 and 13:30
- Number of hours: 120 contact hours of 45 minutes each
- ECTS credits: 6
- Course fees:
€ 600.00 for student participants in mobility and exchange programmes (e.g. ERASMUS, Direct Exchange, Fulbright, DAAD)
€1,350.00 for other students
Maximum number of participants: 16 per course
Course programme: Spring 2019